Monday, May 28, 2007

Little Sweetal at 2.5 Weeks



































And the grunt face

5 comments:

sandra mae said...

I know I have already said this.. but she is REALLY really REALLY cute! seeing her is kinda bittersweet for me now that my newborn days with Jason are over. for real, though, she is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

i love the photos!
annie is quite the model...and you guys take some great pictures! and i love that even in another state i can see these! (i'm currently in a motel in madison, wisconsin)

memaw said...

I just want to give her kissies and cuddles. Pop says she has all your good looks paley (that's why you are so ugly!) The fam

Daniel said...

how cool is this! i can see your kid without ever actually seeing her. (jk!) but its still cool i can keep up on your lives.

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful!!the newcombs!